Timberline Cabins at Salt Fork Lake
Enjoy the Relaxing Atmosphere at Timberline Cabins
Rates do not include applicable taxes of 10.25% and Cleaning Fees.
There is a 2-night minimum stay.
Please make your Reservation OnLine. If this is Not possible, you may phone us at 740-432-9662.
- Must be 28 years of Age to Rent a Cabin
- There is a Two Night Minimum at all times 50% is due on Booking; balance is due on morning of Arrival Date
- We reserve the right to cancel a reservation due to non-payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover
- If you would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guest responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to that morning.
- If payment in full is not received the morning of the Reservation, the Reservation may be subject to Cancellation without Refund.
- Reservations are Not considered "Guaranteed" until a signed Rental Lease Agreement and payment of
- 50 % of the total rental fees are received.
- Absolutely no additional visitors permitted on the property unless it has been discussed and approved by the Owner. Failure to comply will result in being charged for the unregistered guests and asked to leave the property immediately without a Refund
- Pets are Only Accepted in the Richmond, Wilmington & the Huntington Cabins.
The following holidays will be an additional $25.00 per night:
- Memorial Day Weekend (3 night minimum)
- 4th of July Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Labor Day Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Thanksgiving Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Christmas (2 night minimum)
- New Year's (2 night minimum)
Our rates listed above are the basic rates for our season. We are open all year! Idle a winter day soaking in a hot tub and reading a book by a crackling fire!
* All Rates are subject to change
- No cash refunds due to the weather or power outage, however you may reschedule your Reservation without additional fees.
- No Refunds for early departures
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to Arrival Date, will receive a 100% refund, less a $75 cancellation charge
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to the Arrival Date, there are NO REFUNDS. You may Reschedule or receive a Gift Certificate in the Full Amount of your Deposit, to be honored for one (1) year.
- Please call 740-432-9662 to Cancel your Reservation
- If there is a shutdown order from the Ohio Governor, you may reschedule or receive a gift certificate only (no refunds). To cancel this Reservation you must send us an email to email@example.com . Phone messages to cancel will not be honored.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check in is at 4pm, check out is at 11am. While we make every attempt to accommodate early arrivals, we cannot guarantee cabin availability before 4pm. There will be an additional charge for guests checking out after 11am.
You are expected to wash the dishes, place trash in the proper receptacles, and then make sure the cabin is secure before departing. A $25 fee will be charged for unwashed dishes.
OCCUPANCY / HOUSEKEEPING
Please limit occupancy to the cabin maximum and adhere to pet and smoking policies. We ask that only paid-for guests are in the cabin area, no additional guests please. In the event of damages or extra cleaning requirements, additional charges will be applied. Bed linens are provided along with basic kitchenware to include a refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, coffeepot and toaster. It comes fully equipped with dishes, drinking glasses, plates, utensils, pots and pans. Also provided are dish soap, dish towel, dish cloth, coffee filters, two packets of Maxwell house coffee, starter set of interior trash bags and three rolls of toilet paper. We do not provide bath soap or towels. Please bring your own toiletries. Please abide by hot tub procedures, rules and precautions (provided in your welcome package).
ONLY THE USE OF DURAFLAME FIRELOGS ARE PERMITTED FOR THE INTERIOR FIREPLACES. No wood. Utilizing wood is a fire hazard & releases the guests from being covered under our liability insurance. Please read the information on the bag about safety. Logs are permitted in the bonfire pits. If you live in an area with the infestation of the Emerald Ash Borer, please do not bring firewood from your area. Please visit our state website to see if your area is regulated.
OCCUPANCY / AMENITIES
We will do everything we can to make sure your cabin is ready for your stay. We want you to become a life time guest and want to provide you with the cleanest cabin. However, there are rare occasions that your cabin might not be fully presentable by 4pm or when your hot tub will not be warm until shortly after arrival. In addition, from time to time, appliances, hot tubs, satellite TV, water, electricity, etc. will break down or malfunction. While we cannot refund any monies due to these issues that may be beyond our control, we will respond as quickly as we can to make repairs and restore amenities. We do professionally exterminate our cabins, but they are not bug proof. Please remember you are in the woods and we have invaded the woodland creatures' habitat so you will see bees, bugs and spiders occasionally.
TRAVELING WITH PETS
The Timbers Log Cabins are Pet Friendly
- Well mannered and Housebroken dogs or cats of 80 lbs or less are welcome guests
- The Maximum number of pets per cabin is two (2)
- Pet fee is $50 per pet, no matter on the length of stay
- If your Pet is a 'couch dweller', we ask you to please bring towels or sheets with you to cover any couches or beds
- Pets are not to be unattended in the cabin unless crated
- Pets need to be leashed at all times for their own safety
- Pets cannot be tied up or chained in the Cabin yard areas. Inside Pets Only.
- Guests must clean up after their pet(s)
- Pet food cannot be kept outside as this could attract unwanted wildlife.
- We reserve the right to ask what type of Dog(s) will be traveling with you.
Questions, Concerns or Suggestions? send us an email!